The UW Physics Education Group (PEG) and Department of Physics Introductory Labs seeks:
- 8 Virtual Reality (VR) headsets and developer laptops
- wages for software development
- Lab laptop computers for one class (16) .
The funding will be used to achieve the following goals:
1. To further develop and expand the successful deployment of the Novel Observations in Mixed Reality (NOMR) VR lab application currently used in the Introductory Physics Laboratories.
2. To expand the current student NOMR VR lab software developer team, creating a student developer hub to accommodate up to 11 students across the campus.
3. To expand the current accessibility and outreach program for VR technology within the campus and beyond.
4. To ensure the continued reliable performance of the NOMR VR lab application during undergraduate laboratory sessions.
Get in Touch
Learn about the Student Technology Fee and the proposal process by attending a Workshop led by our staff and receive 1:1 support with your proposal.